Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Full Moon Crazies


So, after quite a day of dealing with full moon moodiness, madcap drivers and the general sense of odd-ness I usually have when the moon is full....I decide to sit on my stoop a spell this evening. Yes I should have been stitching, yes I should have been doing the dishes, YES there were about a squillion things I should have been doing. But it was so NICE out this evening. A cool breeze was blowing. The mosquitoes weren't carrying me off. The neighborhood children were busy indoors with homework and dinner (I surely hope they were anyway!). It was a rare peaceful moment or two in an otherwise frazzled, hectic, nerve jarring day. And the nicest part of all was looking up to the east as the sun was setting in the west, and seeing that loveliest of night orbs rising in its full glory among the last vestiges of pink tinged clouds. I'm back indoors, it's plain to see....I've made a nice cuppa tea and am off to veg in front of the black box whilst I stitch. XOXOXO Andie

1 comment:

dawn said...

yeah for mosquitoes not carrying you off!
have a great week, chica.