Monday, September 17, 2007

Getting My Toes Wet


Well hello there! Welcome to my little hive in blogland. I hope you enjoy your visit and come by often. Check out my profile to learn a bit about me....if you want to know more just ask, I promise I won't sting! ;o) I was inspired to start a crafty blog by none other than one of the rawkin'-est chicks I know of, Dawn Houser. Mind you, I don't know her personally (what an awesome thought!) but she's certainly one phenomenal woman. I have a link to her site if you'd like to take a gander. Matter of fact ALL the ladies I'm linked with are fantastic in their own ways...hence them being listed as "Inspirations". I will post more pix of my own work soon, so you can see I really AM a maker girl too, and not just a wishful thinker! Blessings, Andie

2 comments:

dawn said...

honeychild, do you know that i tried tracking you down by google? i emailed an andie f. and i am now assuming it wasn't you. :)

i wanna see your nose stud.

yeah for your bloggitygoodness!!!!
can i link to you, chica?

xoxoxo
d

jennifer Paganellli said...

Welcome to blog world and thanks for including me quite an honor...looks like you are off to a great start...all my best Jennifer