Tuesday, October 23, 2007

MIA


Hello friends! It surely has been a while since I've posted, hasn't it? Life is just so crazy sometimes, and when it happens, boy does it HAPPEN! I've been stitchin' my little heart out. I've made myself a new logo and changed my biz name just a smidge. I've reserved my domain name. I've designed a couple of Christmas samplers. I've cooked and cleaned and done laundry and taken time to appreciate what I have...right HERE, right NOW. I've been a little under the weather and recovered. I've made the cutest half apron for a swap buddy in my sewing group. I've dreamed new dreams and continued my longstanding dream of being a successful folk artist. I've sold a few things on eBay and seen no activity from my Etsy site. lol I've dealt with family issues and not so family issues. I've gone to my 'real' job every work day and then came home to persue my real work. :0) I've received my first issue of a beloved magazine, Victora...and devoured it cover to cover time and again. I've made a pact with myself to be kinder to myself, kinder to others, to purge negativity and embrace beauty at every opportunity. I could go on and on, but I won't....I'll just sum this up by saying: "Life is GOOD!"

2 comments:

dawn said...

amen, sista!
life is good...
like my grandma always said,
"you just have to keep on keeping on."

xoxoxo
d

Belle-ah said...

I just popped over from the Victoria forum to see your blog. Looks great!!!