Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Andie Shrugged



....or rather she's trying to. Yet she struggles-torn between standing and fighting or giving in...part of her longing to plummet into the depths of darkness, uniting with the lurking shadow demons of her past....part of her dreaming of and ever hopeful for her guardian angels to spirit her into the bliss of her tomorrows.

Don't you just hate having a dream of someone or something you know to be an impossibility? But the heart wants what it wants, and sometimes it just SUCKS!!!! =o]

3 comments:

JenW!~ said...

I know exactly what you mean. I feel the same way about my dreams.

vie chaotique said...

I am there with you sister - but fight for your dreams!!! No one can do it for you. I am giving mine by best left hook!

Kimmie said...

Absolutely! And It does Suck!

Hugs,
Kimmie in OP