Monday, January 14, 2008

Dreaming of a Pink Door



Maryann (commentor of the previous post), I don't have a website or shoppe set up yet, although I do own my domain name. I've been putting off creating a website because I'm just too afraid I wouldn't be able to keep it well stocked. Stitchin' is quite time intensive, although I LOVE LOVE LOVE it! =o]
I also dream of having a little 'brickandmortar' shoppe somewhere, but again, I don't know how I'd manage shoppe keeping and stitchin', and all the other craftythings I love to do!
Here's to goals, and dreams and leaps of faith....which I may be taking soon!
xoxo

2 comments:

Sandra@Shabby Rose said...

I must have one of those pink doors!

*Linda Pinda* said...

You take that leap, Sweet Lady! So many of us are so wrapped up in the fear of falling that we never experience "the flight".

That pink door is waiting for you!!!

Hugs... *Linda*
(a fellow artisan & dreamer!!!)