Tuesday, January 1, 2008

My Wish for You!



May peace break into your house and may thieves come to steal your debts. May the pockets of your jeans become a magnet of $100 bills. May love stick to your face like Vaseline and may laughter assault your lips! May your clothes smell of success like smoking tires and may happiness slap you across the face and may your tears be that of joy. May the problems you had forget your home address! In simple words ............

May 2008 be the best year of your life!!!

3 comments:

dawn said...

hear that 2008?
i wanna get bitchslapped with sheer happiness.

xoxxox

vie chaotique said...

Andie, I wish you all the same for you and family. Dawn you have a way with words, and I concur! Bring it on 2008 we are ready!

Bebe said...

Hi Andie!

Happy 2008 to you! I love the way you wrote that post ~ it gave me a chuckle, so thanks for that!!

Blissfully, Bebe :)