Friday, February 15, 2008



My friend Anita of Vie Chaotique has tagged me with a literary meme. This is my first tagging and even though I'm late, I hope everyone I choose plays nice too! lol Thanks for picking me Anita! =o]

The rules: Pick up the nearest book of 123 pages or more

Find Page 123 (don't cheat!!)
Find the first 5 sentences
Post the next 3 sentences
Tag 5 people

The book closest to me was The Witching Hour by Anne Rice. I always love a good witch/vampire story!

"Her adoptive parents never made a connection between the little girl and the rapist who had died as Rowan struggled, as he same blazing anger galvanized her, passing into that exquisite sensation which rendered her body suddenly rigid as the man let go of her and fell forward over the wheel. But she had made the connection. Quietly and certainly she made it."

I hope this is just enough to pique the interest of those who haven't read this book. It's quite a ride!

Okay, I don't know how to be as fancy as Anita with her list of tag-ees but here's mine:

BeBe at Peaches and Dreams
Dawn Houser
Lori at Katie's Rose Cottage
Linda at Linda*Pinda's Designs
Sam at Gollywobbles and The Ditty Bag

Have fun girls! xoxoxo

4 comments:

Vie Chaotique said...

Thanks for playing. By the way adding links is easy. I just learned myself in Blogger last week so now I am showing off. If you want to use and have trouble with my instructions let me know...
When posting you can:
Type someone's name.
Highlight it with your cursor.
In the box where you post, in the tool bar the 5 th icon that looks like a small link in a chain, click that.
In the popup box type the URL address for the person.
Click ok and you are finished.

Bebe said...

Hi Andie,

Thanks for tagging me ~ you are so sweet!!

Come on back by my blog and read my new post ~ you've received an award! :)

Blissfully, Bebe :)

*Linda Pinda* said...

OOooo.... this is a fun one! Thanks for thinking of me Andie!

Your blogs New Look is great!

Hugs... *Linda*

Sandra Evertson said...

Everything looks great here!
Great post and LOVE our beautiful needleworks below!
Sandra Evertson