Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The envelope please!


My heartfelt thanks to Theresa of Cottag Violets for presenting me with this sweet award! I have a confession to make...I'm not always the most conscientious person when it comes to what I say. I often open my mouth without thinking, speaking my foremost thoughts without considerating the consequences thereof. I have always had what Southerners call a 'sassy mouth'---and have often paid a high price because of it. Somehow I have always felt a need to assert myself brashly, as if I've been afraid of being insignificant, unimportant, unseen. I have learned that it isn't necessary to 'force' my presence so loudly, and although it is a daily lesson, I truly appreciate the ease of just being me. Sometimes I AM loud, boisterous, silly, passionate and brash. But I am also at times timid, reserved, subdued and calm.....and that's just fine with me! Theresa, I don't have the words to express my gratitude for 'bringing this home' for me.
Of course I'm returning this to Theresa. I would also like to present it to all the ladies on my link list. I know, it seems like sort of a cop out, but the fact is that each and every one of you have touched, inspired, encouraged, supported and otherwise made my day in so many ways! xoxoxo

6 comments:

Theresa said...

Andrea,
Thanks so much..... Hey, did you change your blog. I don't remember it being this beautiful. Especially the banner/logo/header (whatever) part. I love the bunch of blue roses under the bee. It suits you southern sister.
Maybe it was always like this and I had a brain stall, lol.
Have an incredibly cheery day. I put your bloglink on my blog. Hope that's okay.
Theresa (cottageviolets)

Vie Chaotique said...

Hey girl - sorry I have not followed up on your tag. Things have been rather "chaotique" lately. I will get to it soon!

Marie said...

HI Andie,
I just stopped in to say HI. I think you should get an award for a delightfully creative vocabulary. See you at the cofee chat.
Marie

Vie Chaotique said...

Hey girl - Finally came thru with my what ifs' tag - can't wait for you to read them...

The Barber Bunch said...

Just surfin' the blogs and stopped by for a visit!

Happy Easter!

Carolyn

dawn said...

have i told you today
how much i adore your
lil' ol' sassy mouth?