Sunday, March 30, 2008

I've moved......


to Etsy! I don't have anything listed there yet, but eBay has really gotten out of hand with their restrictions on sellers. One of the things that really chapped my bum is their changes to how feedback counts. I have worked hard over quite a long period of time to establish myself there. While I'm NOT well known or wildly successful, I believe that ALL my feedback is important in letting buyers know I'm a reputable seller---NOT just my feedback during the last year! Anywho, that's my lil hissy fit about eBay....I'll list from time to time there, but I intend to have the majority of my stitchin' on Etsy from now on. =0] I'll post a link when I get a few things listed.

4 comments:

Francie of The Scented Cottage said...

...and may Etsy be a boom town for you !
Will look forward to seeing what you have in store at your Etsy store...

(())

Cookie said...

Hey There, I didn't know that Ebay had made changes regarding feedback. What's the deal? It doesn't sound too good from what you are saying! Oh my goodness! It takes a lot to become established in this big huge land of the the internet. Why do they have to go out of their way to make it extra difficult!
Sending hugs and support your way.

Cookie

http://www.cookiesunshine.com

ps. I LOVE YOUR BLOG

dawn said...

i hope etsy kisses your butt bigtime.

xoxoxo

Debbie said...

Hi Andie....I agree about eBay...we stopped selling there quite a while back when the changes began. This new feedback change has cost eBay a lot of sellers. Good luck with your new Etsy shop!

Pink hugs,
Debbie
Cozy Cottage Gifts and Decor