Wednesday, March 12, 2008

One mo'gin!



My sweet friend Linda of Linda*Pinda*Designs has tagged me with a "weird/interesting" things meme. I'm going to take her cue and leave the responses up to whomever of you want to play along this time! Alrighty, now....here we go....hang on to your hats and shirt tails, it might be a bumpy ride! =0] lol

5 Weird/Interesting Facts About Moi

1. I actually like Lapsang Souchong tea!

2. I served in the US Army during Desert Shield/Desert Storm.

3. I drink Coca Cola with a squeeze of lemon.

4. I love shoes but really dislike wearing them, and I HATE my feet!

5. PBJ is great, but peanut butter and banana sammiches are BETTER!

Ya'll have fun with this and here's a peek at my latest eBay offering:

It was featured today in the Age *Before* Beauty group as well. YIPPEE! =0]

6 comments:

Francie of The Scented Cottage said...

You are so right about the peanut butter and 'nana sammiches ! Of course 'tater chip and mayonaise is a close second.

I was in the Army Reserves...a looong time ago...my DD was a Navy corpsman.

Thank you for your service!...(())

Kimmie said...

Hey Andie,

Love your five things...I agree, thank you for serving our country. Bless Your Dear Heart.

PBJ Sammiches are so GOOOOD!!!

Oh, this Pinkeep Pillow is just beatuiful! I Love it. May have to sache' over to ebay and check it out! :-) Your award is lovely! What a sweet friend you have. Your blog looks so charming and cozy as it always does.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Hugs!
Kimmie

Kimmie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimmie said...

That was just me, my comment posted twice for some reason. Sorry! Hugs, Kimmie

jennifer said...

4 was funny. I don't like my feet either and I hate wearing shoes. I would wear flip flops year round ( and do) cause they are easy and they let my feet breath!

Be blessed.

Jen

dawn said...

that is so lovely, andie.