Thursday, March 6, 2008

You Make My Day!



Imagine my delight when I learned that Gail at Cupcakes and Cute Stuff had presented me with this wonderful award! I'm humbled to know I've touched others in a positive and uplifting way. The "rule" as I understand is to pass it along to 10 people whose blog inspires you, brings you happiness and makes you happy about blogland. Send them a note on their blog or by email letting them know, so they can pass it along. Click on the links to share in the inspiration!

Cupcakes and Cute Stuff-Gail
Make Mine Pink
Jorabeel's-Roxie
Dawn Houser
Seeking Everyday Beauty-Andrea
Nestled in the Singing Woods-Deena
Chez FiFi-FiFi
Ces't Chouette-Sharon
The Scented Cottage-Francie T.
Sandra Evertson

5 comments:

dawn said...

thank you, andie.

SweetAnnee said...

Thank you thank you..I love the crown and the award!!

smiles, Deena

Sandra Evertson said...

Oh, you Sweet girl you and WoWie love the Blue!
Sandra Evertson

Francie of The Scented Cottage said...

Oh I love love love the crown ! Thank-you sooo much.

Were your ears burning a couple of days ago? We were talking about you and decided you would be a lot of fun to be around...and indeed you are :):):)

(and this was before you gave me the crown...just so ya know)

Meadow Street said...

What a pretty crown, you must look fabulous in it!