Saturday, April 26, 2008

Yippee, skippee!



Hadn't planned to do much today but dangit! I forgot I had to make a bank deposit...so off I went. There's a little thrift store on the way back home, but I don't stop there often because they usually don't have the kinds of things I'm looking for. Weeeeell, ummmmmm, today my lil inside me voice said "Andie just poke your head in there. You aren't really lookin' for anything particular today anyways! Go head on now!" So I did....
And these pretty teacups and teeny little pitcher are what found me today. Aren't they sweet? =0] I dunno what I'm gonna do with them yet, but they just might find themselves being some of my first Etsy listings....

4 comments:

Sharon said...

very nice finds indeed.~S

dawn said...

*score!*

Kimmie said...

Oh Andie...I wish I would have know you liked teacups. I sold all of mine to a lady at the local antique shop and she paid me peanuts for them. Darn! I would have given them to you. I just had to let them go when I switched over from Victorian to Prim. There was no room. Me sad!
Hugs,
Kimmie

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

I have been making pincushions out of tea cups for awhile now, and never tire of them. Yours is pretty!!!