Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Arte y Pico Award



It's my pleasure to announce that I have been blessed with the Arte y Pico Award, given by Carrie of Noelle Garrett Designs. It's truly an honor to be included in such an awesomely talented group of women! Thank you Carrie! =0]

Here are the rules:

1. You have to pick 5 blogs that you consider deserving of this award for their creativity, design, interesting material, and also contribute to the blogging community, no matter what language.

2. Each award has to have the name of the author and a link to his/her blog to be visited by everyone.

3. Each award winner has to show the award and put the name of and a link to the blog that presented it to him/her.

4. The award winner and one who has given the prize have to show the link of "Arte y Pico" blog so everyone will know the origin of the award.

5. You must also post these rules.

Now, are you ready. . . the winners are

1. Sandra of Sandra Evertson

2. Sita of Silver Spoon Scraps

3. Theresa of Cottage Violets

4. Michelle of Rose Petals and Blooms

5. Dawndiggity of Dawn Houser

It tickles my toes to present all you girlitas with this award! I'm always inspired by each of you in so many ways!

8 comments:

sita said...

Well thank you Andie! you are sooo sweet! I will have to add that asap well just as soon as I figure out how! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Theresa said...

Thank you Andie,
How nice. You took time to honor us in the midst of all your hard movin' in work. Isn't that just like you? Yes, it is. Waitin' patiently for more pinkeeps, girlie. No pressure, lol.
Theresa @ Cottage Violets

Rose Petals & Blooms said...

Hi Sweet Cheeks!!

Thank you so much! Your awesome award is such a breath of fresh air for me today. I do feel very special, and really giddy at the same time. It was wonderful of you to include me with all of these awesome women!

I will pass this splendid award on, can I give it back to you too? You were such an inspiration to me, when I read your comment to Tricia, and presented her with a bouquet of flowers. I think you deserve this award, more than once~
Have a wonderful evening Andie, I hope you're able to get some rest from moving.

The Biggest Hug and Kisses to you!
xoxoxo
Michelle

dawn said...

awww, thanks, andie!

xoxoxo

Paul Sears Photography said...

very cool - that's a great idea!

Sandra Evertson said...

Andie,
Thanks so Much!
You are so thoughtful!
Sandra Evertson

Theresa said...

Hi Andie,
It's me again, lol. Your comment on my blog is just the absolute best. I think we are soul sisters. You get in my head, and the most amazing things come out of your mouth that I could not express, lol. Thanks so much,
Theresa @ Cottage Violets

Kimmie said...

Congratulations on your Award Andie! You are so deserving, I am happy for you. :-)

Love You,
Kimmie
xo