Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Blessings......



come in all forms and sometimes when you least expect them! I met a beautiful new friend today, and these lovely roses are just for her! (I hope everyone else enjoys them too.....=0]) Many of you know the language of flowers, but for those of you who may not, pale pink roses connote grace, gentleness and gratitude. Light pink roses signify fun and happiness. Soooo....I present this bouquet in my new friend's honor...so that she may know I'm grateful to have met her, that there is gentleness in this world, that her grace shines through in spite of her hardships, and that there is fun and happiness eagerly waiting for her invitation!

P.S. All the compliments on the roses are lovely, and I appreciate them all. But I must make amends for not saying the photo isn't mine, and I apologize to the owner for any infringement. I did try to find the owner of this beautiful picture with no success. If anyone knows (or finds) who it is, please let me know so that I may take the proper actions. I'm so sorry everyone!

10 comments:

Rose Petals & Blooms said...

Andrea, that was so sweet of you to present this little angel with a bouquet of roses! She is so dear, I know she will beam when she reads your post~

Your blog is gorgeous! I love the colors and your banner is beautiful! How in the world did I miss you on my blog? I want to add you to my "favs" immediately, I can't have a pink sister not listed! lol...

Enjoy your evening my friendm
xoxox
Michelle

Kimmie said...

Hi Andie!
What a beautiful arrangement of roses. They will make your new friend very happy. You have such a loving heart, that never ceases to amaze me. Warm Hugs!
Love,
Kimmie

Brad said...

An amazing pic dear - sign me up for flower of the month club.

SweetAnnee said...

What a lovely gift to a new friend.
I love roses and those.

aaahhh I think I smell their scent..
deena

SweetAnnee said...

What a lovely gift to a new friend.
I love roses and those.

aaahhh I think I smell their scent..
deena

Cathy said...

Andie,

The roses are lovely so if you don't mind I am going to enjoy them too.

Nothing is prettier than a vase full or just one rose. The sweet smell is intoxicating and automatically puts a smile on your face.

Thank you for giving us all this lovely bouquet. From my heart to yours, thank you.

xo
Cathy

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

The roses are GORGEOUS!
Always a blessing to be found. Sometimes we just have to look a little deeper!

Sad lonely Child said...

OOHh what a wonderful Gift!! Thank you seems so inadiquette(sp) They are beautiful and I think I can smell them!! You all are so amazing!! Thanks so much!!

Francie of The Scented Cottage said...

They are beautiful ! You are very sweet to share with all of us.

I was wondering where you were...

Theresa said...

Hi Andie,
What a beautiful sentiment, and as always expressed so well. You constantly amaze me. I love your work, and can't wait to see more. So for now I will just stop by and enjoy the roses,
Theresa @ Cottage Violets