Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Deliver us from evil.....


....well, this isn't a pic of my new place, and I suppose it really ISN'T evil....but Geez Louise, is this crib ever MESSSSS-AY! lol
Moving house is never easy, but even less so when you really have to do everything yourself. I just keep saying over and over.....yep outloud too!...."One box at a time, ONE box at a time, ONE BOX AT A TIME!" lol I still haven't found the power cord to my cable box, not the remotes to all the entertainment gizmos either...some of you already know I've been searching since I GOT here for them....;0]
Anywho, it's good to be here in THIS place at THIS time in THIS mess.....Dawndiggity, I feel for ya' hunnybunches! xoxoxo

7 comments:

Brad said...

Yikes ! Reminds me of our last move. One box at a time indeed. Don't sweat it. Just get the essentials done and take your time on the rest.

SweetAnnee said...

Yep..one box at a time..You'll make headway!
but you should LABEL the
CABLE/Remotes box
what's a girl to do

I'll come help ya
deena

Andie-The Brown Bee said...

LOL Thanks Deena, but I didn't pack the cables/remotes box...I left it to Chris so HE'D know where they were! lol Cain't win for loosin'! ;0]

dawn said...

that looks like my old place.
wrestle those demons, girl.
xoxoxo

Roxie said...

This is how I feel in our new home. I will never get out of underneath these boxes. Geesh is right!

Couture de Papier said...

Your brave my mess is worse! We need 'Monk'!

Kimmie said...

Oh Lordy...lets call those organizer people from that show! They will come help for a price. (((Winks)))

Oh, Girlie Girl...I wish I lived close, I would come help you get it all organized, and bring you a nice homemade dinner also. Hope you find the remote and cables sweetie.

Hugs,
Kimmie