Friday, July 25, 2008

Dear Friends, Fogive Me......

for I have sinned. It has been 24 days, 6 hours and 37 minutes since I last posted on my blog. I have allowed the static of the Universe and the complexities of everyday life overrun my mind so that I have neglected my connection with you. I beseech your sweet forgiveness and vow to give you all the attention you so richly deserve!

I know I know....a blog really isn't THAT serious....or IS it? Well, to me it is for several reasons. I intend to use it as a tool to make my fledgling business a more successful one. I LOVE to keep in touch with family and friends this way....seems it's like a virtual letter of sorts. I also see it as a tool for personal growth, since a blog is also like a diary or journal. So...ummmmm...cheah, like A1 steaksauce...it's THAT important! lol

Now for some girlystuff.....
sssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhh.....pinkypromise you won't tell, ESPECIALLY Chris.....
cause I've been a very bad girl today!

I bought FABRIC today!!!!!!! If Chris finds out, he'll have a holy conniption! AND I have another confession.............

I used bonus money he didn't know I had either!!! I won $20 in a balloon pop at work a couple weeks ago, and have held onto it for just THAT "special thing".
Whew....so there ya have it friends! The confessions of the Comtesse AndieBee in her Mad Mad Crafty Sweet Life....;0] Luvins!

9 comments:

lisa said...

Andie

I love the fabric you bought! It's beautiful.

P.S. ~ My lips are sealed!

Lisa
www.palepinkandroses.com

gail said...

Hi Andie,,, I love the fabric. I am glad you were able to do something fun with the non-money you really never had, huh? lol
What are you going to make? Keep us posted. (())gail

Craft Diva said...

andie!!! i just love the fabric...especially the two with the polka dots and the floral on the bottom...those are my favs! you are going to have some serious fun now. does this mean that my dear, sweet andie is BACK???!!!! YAY!!! i have been missin' you, darlin'!

i won't tell chris if you won't.

Craft Diva said...

andie!!! i just love the fabric...especially the two with the polka dots and the floral on the bottom...those are my favs! you are going to have some serious fun now. does this mean that my dear, sweet andie is BACK???!!!! YAY!!! i have been missin' you, darlin'!

i won't tell chris if you won't.

Patricia said...

We'll never tell, Andie! Oh, you mean that fabric you had forgotten about and found when you moved??
Enjoy! You deserve it, sweetie. Love the colors, now what are your magic hands going to turn it into?

Pat

Roxie said...

Missed you, glad you're back! Confessions are good every once in awhile. LOL
Love the fabric. What do you have in store for that? Can't wait to see.
Take care.
ROXIE

Kimmie said...

LOL...you said "conniption". That is one of my favorite words.

What a lovely bunch of pretties you bought. I will always love cabbage roses and shabby chic. I am actually thinking of changing my bedroom again. I went dark and very folky, but now I am craving the soft look of roses and whites/creams! ;-) Being that my home is not true grunge prim, more folkarty and light prim I think I can get away with it.

Have fun creating some pretties for us to see with your new fabrics. Can't wait to see what you do!

Love and Big Huggies,
Kimmie

Theresa said...

Ooooh,
A new machine andddddddd fabric. I can't wait to see the results.
You go girl, you are on your way!!!
Theresa @ Cottage Violets
P.S. I am glad you are keeping the pin keeps, too.....

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Beautiful fabric combos! You will have fun with those.