Monday, July 28, 2008

Taaa Daaaaa! My very first......

Show and Tell Monday! Hooray me! lol Make Mine Pink has had this lil Monday event goin on for a good while now. I've always missed it, either because I didn't have anything to show or because I plumb forgot. Well here's what I've worked on this weekend:

A different sort of Christmas stocking, some little stocking sachets and a pin keep.


The larger stocking is embellished with a handmade bow and this sweet vintage costume charm bracelet....for now! lol She's not fully dressed; the little pink bows go on her as well.


The smaller sachets will be stuffed with polyfill and lavender/rose potpourri. Of COURSE they'll get some "decking out" too! And there's the pin keep......=0]

The back is a stained calico of a sort of mauvish hydrangeas on a medium burgundy background with the tiniest bit of gold. There's a companion that isn't quite ready for a peek yet.
So there you have it sweetpeas! These will all be ready for sale by end of week. I'll let you all know where you can find them. ;0] Luvins!

21 comments:

Sharon said...

Go ~ run~ don't walk~ buy more fabric!~ Those are gorgeous!

lisa said...

Andie

The stockings are beautiful! I love them. Sharon's right, don't stop now.

Lisa
www.palepinkandroses.com

Dianne - Mama's Pocketbook said...

Ohhh Girlie, those are some fabulous stockings! LOVE THEM! Make more, lots more! Hmmm, I may have to feature those on my blog later!

Miniature Patisserie Chef said...

Hi Andie,

Those are beautiful christmas stockings! Simply gorgeous!

Pei Li

Sweet Necessi-Teas said...

Andie,
They are gorgeous! I love the charm bracelet on the large stocking. What a great idea!

Cottage Flair said...

Andie,
The stockings are beautiful and I love the embellishments. Keep sewing!
Jennifer

Francie of The Scented Cottage said...

I agree...FAB YOU LOUS !!!

I am happy you are back in blogland I've missed ya!

(())

Craft Diva said...

andie girl! those are some awesome stockings! you are such a creative little creature. you go, girl!

Susan said...

The charm bracelet is a great idea! Love the designs!
Susan *dutchrose*

Michelle M. May said...

Great job Andie! The fabrics are so yummy! Keep up the good work.
Hugs,
Michelle

Patricia said...

Very nice Andie. The stockings are so pretty, definitely you need more fabric.

Pat

gail said...

Hi Andie,, I am so happy you got your new machine. YAY! I love the stockings you have done and the pinkeep is adorable. I hope you get alot of beautiful things made on your new machine.... Happy creating,, luv, gail

Noelle Garrett Designs said...

Andie, those are simply beautiful! You need to make tons of those. They will sell like hotcakes! I can't wait to see what you do next! Have a great week!
hugs,
Carrie

Inka Thomas said...

Andie,
Those are so wonderful, Did you get to use your new machine??? I can see more of those in your future.
Inka

Lilli Blue said...

Those are so great!!!! I love them. You are on a roll my Rockin' sister! blessings, Lilli

Silena said...

Hey Andrea,
So very happy to see you on Monday Show & Tell. Your stockings are just delightful....so Christmasy and so girlie and so romantic all at once. We want more, more, more. And the key keep? That is really charming and such a good idea! Thanks for sharing!!

K&E@forgetmenotdreams said...

Congratulations Andie on your first Show and Tell Monday! You came out with a bang! Your work is beautiful!
Eileen
Forget Me Not Dreams

Susie said...

Hi Andie! Congrats on your very first Shot and Tell. It is beautiful!! You go girl!
Susie
The Polka Dot Rose

Theresa said...

Andie,
Happy Show and Tell! I love the stockings, but I can't stay away from the pinkeeps. I am addicted, and I needed a fix.......
You are a treasure,
Theresa @ Cottage Violets

Susan - My Vintage Charm said...

Andie the stockings are lovely. Very vintage looking. And the colors used...beautiful!

Debbie said...

Hi Andie...your stockings are gorgeous! Just wanted to drop by and say hello. :)

Pink hugs,
Debbie