Thursday, August 28, 2008

A Bit of a Different Path



Many of you know I've been working on getting a little business of my own started. I've struggled with the direction I'd like to go since I formed the idea of my own business back in 1997 or so. I craft in so many diverse ares and that makes it very difficult for me to determine what I can offer that people would want. I have received so much encouragement from my SIL Jenn, and my dear dear friends over at MMP, and my bloggity friends (like Dawn and Kimmie and Betty). I feel like I've let my supporters down (lmbo...doesn't that sound like I unhitched my stockings from their garters?!?! ;0]) by my indecsiveness.
Well, I've come to a conclusion. I've worked up the little drawing above, and I'll be offering the sets soon. I will also offer unique not-just-for-Christmas stockings, and of course my little pin keeps will remain a staple at BBS!
There...it's in writing for all to see.....a brand new commitment for a brand new chapter in the book of my life! Luvins to ya'll.....xoxo

6 comments:

gail said...

Yay Andie!!! I wish you much success and happiness with your new adventure in business. I love what you have come up with also.I cant wait to see them all finished. You go girl!!!!! (())gail

Lynn@ The Vintage Nest said...

Oh how cute Andie and you're a good drawer too! Congratulations on making a decision too and I hope your new adventure is great from the get go. :) Lynn

Debbie said...

Hi Andie....thanks for dropping by my blog today. I love the drawings of your "new babies"....can't wait to see the apron finished up! Good luck with your new venture.


(((Pink hugs))),
Debbie

SweetAnnee said...

Oh girl..you'll do fine..it's getting started that's the hardest..
I know you can!!
smiles and good luck wishes..
I've been missing ya..Deena

lisa said...

Andie ~

I am tickled for you. I know that your business will be a huge success. Congratulations pink friend.

Lisa
www.palepinkandroses.com

Francie of The Scented Cottage said...

It is difficult to decide when you do so many things and do them so well...you have to do what you love.

Can't wait to see your finished sets!

(())