Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Whaddaya know?


My sweet friend Inka over at Inkling's Designs has tagged me to tell ya'll 7 things about me that you don't already know. Hope you're up for this.....Heeeeeeeeeeeere goes!

1.) When I was a pre-teen, I had the most GINORMOUS crush on my cousin Curt! He was the cutest boy ever....untiiill Leif Garrett came along! lmao ;0)

2.) I still like to walk barefoot in the mud.

3.) I tried to prune a rosebush once with grass clippers, which resulted in them sticking straight up from the top of my right foot. I still have the scar.

4.) I secretly covet any woman who owns a Mary Frances foof bag!

5.) When I was very little, I thought green onions tasted hot. As my Daddy planted the onion sets, I would walk behind him fanning with a little paper fan so they'd be "cooler"! lol

6.) I love old school crank pencil sharpeners!

7.) I've had my tongue pierced....twice.

Now I have to tag 7 friends to join in the fun....and the winners aaarrree:

Sita at Silver Spoon Scraps
Janet at Janet's Creative Pillows
Lori at Katie's Rose Cottage
Theresa at Cottage Violets
Carrie at Noelle Garrett Designs
Carolyn at The Odd Sparrow
Francie at The Scented Cottage

2 comments:

Janet Bernasconi said...

Hi Andie!

What fun! Thank you for tagging me. I so enjoyed reading the 7 things about you. They made me smile. So you like tongue piercing?? Well that's better than belly piercing I think. Never had it done. I'm too chicken when it comes to pain..lol
I'll be listing my 7 thingys asap!
XXOO

Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows

Theresa said...

Hi Miss Andie,
How are you? Thanks for tagging me. You are a sweetie. Hope to see more of your work. I know with God's help Andie Bee can do anything she sets her mind to.
Blessins,
Theresa @ Cottage Violets