Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Bestowment!

I'd like to thank my friend Melissa at Adored Before for giving me the Marie Antoinette Award!
***blushes profusely at getting Melissa's name wrong the first time round....what a way to treat the gal who thinks enough of me to award me!!!!***

Award rules are:
1. Please put the logo on your blog
2. Link the person it to the person from whom you recieved the award
3. Nominate at least 7 or more blogs
4. Put the links of those blogs on your blog
5. Leave a message on their blogs to tell them.

So here's my list of incredibly talented chicaritas whom I'm bestowing in turn!
1. Dianne @ Mamma's Pocketbook
2. Lilli @ LilliBlue's Closet
3. Deena @ Nestled in the Singing Woods
4. Ele @ A Bit of Pink Heaven
5. Teriann @ A Slice of Pink
6. Pat @ Patricia Rose
7. Carol @ Clutterbug Studio

You girlies are glamtabulous! xoxo Andie

6 comments:

SweetAnnee said...

Oh you are TOOO sweet
I love it


deena


post it on my bloggy

SweetAnnee said...

Tis Nestle's FIRST award
I'm so proud..
SMILES

Debbie said...

Congratulations Andie....and congratulations to those you bestowed upon! :)

Pink hugs,
Debbie

Lilli Blue said...

Oh my...... Do we all eat cake too!!!!She did say let them eat cake so this must be a cake holiday. Now to figure out how to do it! LOL thanks darlin' you know I'm in your corner. Lilli

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Yeah! I got an award. Thanks a million!

Patricia said...

Awwwwww, gee shucks, thanks Andie.

Pat