Sunday, January 11, 2009

Gettin' bizzy for the New Year....


Hey there blogland....long time no see! I hope every single one of you had the most splendifferous New Year's celebration ever. But now that the tree is down, the ornies safely tucked away, all the confetti vacuumed up, headaches cured, and the thank you notes for all the loverly gifts sent....well, folks it's time to get serious again. Now, I'm not talkin' bout gloom and doom, emo/goth style serious. The serious I'm talkin' bout is that kinda refreshed, renewed sense of purpose and willingness to do whatever it takes to realize your DREAM serious! Yeppers, cats and kitties, if ever there was a time to DREAM it's now. Our lives as we know them are on the brink of a change the likes of which most of us have never seen before. Whether it's monumentally negative or monumentally positive is entirely up to YOU.
On that note, the lil bee you see above is my new take on branding Brown Bee Studio. It's just a rough sketch....I'll rework her in color soon....and just maybe she'll have her own lil crown to boot. I haven't quite decided on that, but she is the epitome of what I want my business to be. Kinda cute, a bit cheeky, and never too far away from just a tiny sting when provoked.
Here's to a brand new start for all of us! xoxo Andie

17 comments:

lisa said...

Andie

I love her, so is awesome! I can hardly wait to see her finished.

Lisa
www.palepinkandroses.com

gail said...

cuteness girl!!! I love her. I wish you much success in 2009. Its our time now!!! Happy Creating,
hugs, gail

Carrie Gonzalez said...

Andie,
She is so cute! I wish you all the best in this new year just full of possibilities. It's yours for the taking!
hugs,
Carrie

Patricia said...

Your bee is so cute, but I think she needs a little tiara. She can only be the princess, we all know who the Queen Bee is!

Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Frangrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

Marie said...

Hi Andie,
I love your new bee. She is a cutie, and just a little sassy. You have really transformed your site. I liked the other one, but this new look is more YOU.
Marie

Lilli Blue said...

She is such a cutie. A crown is a great idea. Happy New Year. Fresh and new!Lilli

Susan said...

Yes, change is a good thing!!! I have come to the conclusion is it the key ingredient to the fountain of youth!! So, BEE everything you want to BEE!
Susan *dutchrose*

Susan - My Vintage Charm said...

Andie your little bee is cute. I love idea of adding a little crown. Wishing you much success in 2009 and Always!!!

Carol at Clutter Bug Studio said...

Andie, what a perfect little bee you are creating! This IS the year, my friend.

I look forward to your finished little colorful bee (just like you) and the smiles she brings (just like you!).

Roxie said...

Here's to a great new beginning in '09 Andie! Love your new bee art, I can't wait to see her "all done up".
xoxo
Roxie

Shabby Rose Cottage said...

Great start on your branding!

Michelle (Shell) May said...

Oh Andie she's just wonderful! I love her. I can truly see her wearing a crown. You go girl!
bunny kisses,
shell

Shabby Shan said...

Andie,
Your little bee is so cute! She would look so sweet and sassy with a little crown on her head. I hope you have a wonderful 2009!

Shannon
www.shabbyshanscottage.com

Miniature Patisserie Chef said...

Hi Andie,

I am liking your new bee. She looks so adorable! I'm very sure your branding will be stunning!

Pei Li

Dianne Hadaway said...

Andie-Bee, I love your little bee, she's even more wonderful than I imagined! Love the little stitched trail and YES, she needs her own little crown for sure! I want to see her on everything you do!! Great job! XOXO ~ Dianne

Debbie said...

Your little bee is adorable....I can't wait to see your branding completed!

Pink hugs,
Debbie

The Vintage Kitten said...

So sweet!