Thursday, March 12, 2009

Special Delivery!




So I FINALLY get to the post office to pick up the package that went with the peachy little notice in my mailbox. I'd been expecting it for a little while now, and it seemed the forces that be were working against me every step of the way. I even went to the WRONG facility to start with today! lol
Was this yummy box SOOO worth the wait?! You betcher sweet patootie it was! My sweet friend Carol K of Business in the Bag is the sender, and what a treasure she sent. Beautiful linen, sumptuous silk thread, silver and gold needles, and a teeny little silver bee charm were the contents of the bright pink box. I've never stitched on linen or with silk thread so this is definitely a delectable treat for me. And that little silver bee? She has a new home on my charm bracelet! Thank you so much Carol for spreading such joy today!
Till next time sweet friends....
xoxo AndieBee

10 comments:

gail said...

Hi Andie,,, What a nice suprise. Carol is the sweetest person! I just love her. Keep us posted on what you make with your new treasures.

How have you been? I have though alot about you. I hope everything is okie doakie and just fabulous.

Happy Creating,, gail

Janet Bernasconi said...

Hi Andie!

LOOOVE your fabulous gifts from Carol! She is one special pinkie indeed. And so are you Andie! She is truly a sweet lady. I like Carol very much. She has a good heart and a wonderful personality too. Can't wait to see what you create with her goodies.
Love your blog Andie.
Have a wonderful and happy weekend,
xo
Janet
Janets Creative Pillows

Lori @ Katies Rose Cottage said...

Andie ~
What a beautiful gift ~ Carol definitely knows some treasures to warm your heart ~
xoxo,
Lori

Roxie said...

Such a sweet gift from a sweet friend. Have fun creating with all that goodness.
xoxo
Roxie

Patricia said...

What a special gift. That is so nice. Nobody seems to know us like our pink sisters! Enjoy your treasures.
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

marie said...

Hi Andie,
Carol sure knows how to put together a gret gift. It realy is beautiful.
Marie

Carol at Business in THE Bag said...

Hi Andie, it's me, Carol. How sweet of you to post the little gift I sent you. You've made my day.

I'm surprised you haven't been stitching on linen all this time! Well, there you go - a new adventure! I used to stitch "over two" on linen for so many years, but I surely cannot see it well now. BooHoo.

Hugs,
Carol

Debbie said...

What a sweet gift....you lucky girl!

Pink hugs,
Debbie

Kimberly Rose said...

What a special delivery, so glad for you!

Susie said...

What a fun package to receive! I can't wait to see what you create with it.
Susie
The Polka Dot Rose