Sunday, May 24, 2009

I'd like to thank....

Dianne for giving me the "Honest Scrap" award. I've thanked her, added the "Honest Scrap" image and linked to her blog (just click on her name to visit her) and now I gotta list ten honest things about me, then tag 7 bloggity friends.


And heeeere we goooo....

1. I'm a fabric hoarder.

2. I'm a rescuer.

3. I'm starting to believe I actually am pretty.

4. I hide my feelings too often from those that matter most to me.

5. I SUCK at communicating with my loved ones!

6. I'm much too nerdy for my own good.

7. I'd love to live in a cottage by a stream with a wildflower/veggie garden and soft green grass between my bare toes!

8. I tend to believe in the best of people but expect the worst of them.

9. I went to my Senior Prom without a date, and the only dude that danced with me was Coach Ward!

10. I HATE liver!

My awardees are:

Gail-Gail Friend Designs
Georgia-Grandma G's
Roxie-Candylights/Jorabeel's
Lori-Katie's Rose Cottage
Carrie-Noelle Garrett Designs
Susie-The Polka Dot Rose
Cathy-Treasured Heirlooms

Lookin' forward to y'alls lists! xoxo Andie

(Edited to add the last three true things...sheesh...sometimes I'm sooo ditzy!)

13 comments:

lisa said...

Andie

What a sweet award. I loved reading all the little known facts about you.

Lisa
www.palepinkandroses.com

Carrie Gonzalez said...

Hi Andie,

What a great award. That was such fun reading. Thanks so much! This should be a hoot. (I didn't even go to my prom)!
lol
hugs,
Carrie

Susie said...

Hi Andie! Cute show and tell.Thanks for the honor. Here's one for you: I ended up marrying the guy I went to my senior prom with and he was a blind date. Turns out I was the blind one! lol
No regrets!
Susie
The Polka Dot Rose

Mistymoon_light said...

Loved it! Your honesty is refreshing!!!

Carolee Crafts said...

Loved your honesty, not always easy.

Susan said...

What a hoot! Love some of the questions...it is like the silly FB quizzes...I get hooked on them!
Susan
www.thedutchrose.blogspot.com

Patricia said...

AndieBee, you are too darn cute. Loved learning more about you. I hate liver too!
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

Miniature Patisserie Chef said...

Hi Andie,

Love your honesty. :) Your list was interesting to read!

Have a good holiday weekend!

Pei Li

Craft Diva said...

omg! andie...you are such a sweetheart! big ((((hugs)))) girl!@

Cottage Flair said...

Dianne tagged me too. i have to do that. I enjoyed reading your post. Your pin cushions are too cute.
Happy Memorial Day.
Jennifer

Michelle (Shell) May said...

Andie you are too cute.
First, good for you to going to your prom alone. Guts girlfriend! Second, you are pretty. Third, I hate liver too (I'm a vegetarian). Why would someone want to eat an organ. Ick, puke, gag. I digress. Finally, let me know when you live in the cottage by the stream with the veggie garden and green grass so I can come and visit!
Have a great week sweetness.
bunny hugs,
shell

Marie said...

Hi Andie,
What a lovely award. And what a sweet person you are. I LOVE my Marie pinkeep and it is on display in my living room. I see it every time I walk in there, and that is quite a lot. All the best to you, Sweet Andie.

SoCal Helene said...

Andie,
You are too cute!! Fun to get to you know a little bit more. Please let me know when you find that cottage because I like to come and visit if that is OK?!
;0) Helene