Saturday, May 9, 2009

Yo-Yo Pincushions

Hey luvs, I have some new eye candy for ya'! Peep these happy lil Yo-Yo Pin Cushions I whipped up...well two are the ones from the previous post, but I wanted to get a lil sumthin' sumthin' new up here. If you'd like one for your very own, shoot me a note tellin' me which you want by number, I'll send you a Pay Pal invoice and it'll be on the way to ya' lickety split! All are made from cotton print fabrics and have a vintage button in the center of the yo-yo. Thanks y'all from the bottom of my heart! xoxo AndieBee


10 comments:

Dianne Hadaway said...

I want #2!! Mark it mine and invoice me pronto!!! XOXO Dianne

Andrea-Brown Bee Studio said...

Okay cats and kitties, number 2 is taken! xoxo AndieBee

gail said...

Andi,,, these are as sweet as can bee!!! I know they are going to do great. I hope you have a nice and relaxing Mothers Day doing what you love! ((())) gail

Susie said...

So Sweet Andie! Wow! You really have been a busy bee! Have a great weekend.
xo
Susie
The Polka Dot Rose

Cottage Flair said...

Andie,
Those are too cute! Love them!
Jennifer

lisa said...

Andie

I love them, I want number 5!

Lisa
www.palepinkandroses.com

Andrea-Brown Bee Studio said...

Thanks Lisa...she's yours! xoxo

Patricia said...

So cute Andie, you have been crazy busy! They're going like hot tomatoes (hmmmm, think that's a fractured metaphor). Good luck, sweet Pinkie,
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

Carolee Crafts said...

These are so sweet, looking good enough to eat!

Theresa said...

Oh Andie,
Yummy, yum, yum. I can't wait to see how far your talent takes you... And congrats on the bag SNAG. What a bargain. I hope this finds you well, and stitchin'.
Have a beautiful blessed Saturday,
Theresa @ Cottage Violets