Monday, August 10, 2009

Summer Goodies

Hello there bloggity luvs! So sorry I've been on hiatus of late...summer activities have a way of taking precedence don't they?
I attended the CHA Craft Supershow in Orlando July 31-August 1. Whatta blast THAT was! It was mostly for scrapbookers, which I am not, but I figured I could use papers and such for altered tags. This is just what was in ONE package I bought for $15. There are about a dozen clear stamps in this bunch, the camera bag, the chipboard alphas, the clock and the clock face. The clock alone is worth a cool Jackson! There is also a whole pound of buttons that came from a different place...FREEBIES!


The little cards were make and takes done by me...I guess they're not too bad for a no-scrappity kinda gal! ;o)


And here are a few of the shabby tomato pincushions that were a part of my wholesale order. I tea stained the fabric for these and used pretty blingy, pearly buttons-some from the freebie stash. I think they turned out very pretty if I DO say so myself.


Well lovelies, that's all I have for now. I hope to play with paper and get some pretty tags done soon! Y'all take care till next time.....
xoxo,
Andie

5 comments:

Susan said...

I am fascinated by the scraping also, but I have no time nor patience for it...but I love to look at all the paper and stickers...it is the school teacher bulletin board mind set ;-)

Love your pincushions...

Susan
www.thedutchrose.blogspot.com

Roxie said...

Love the bird note card, great job! Super-lovin' the new blog makeover. Woohoo!!
xoxo
Roxie

Lilli Blue said...

Love those pin keeps. They are so soft and lovely. Nice job and great stash of goodies. Lilli

SoCal Helene said...

Love the new look and LOVE the pincushions, you are on a roll!!!
;0)Helene

Michelle (Shell) May said...

Hey Andie!
Love those pincushions! They are gorgeous!
bunny hugs,
shell