Friday, September 11, 2009

Generosity

Haaaay bloggity darlins'! I know I've been MIA for a lil bit, but I'm back and ready to get down to some serious business. :o)
Yesterday, I was out and about doing all kinds of tedious lil had to be done errands, and when I came back, I went straight to the mailbox. Nothing there but the usual suspects...junk mail and whatnot. So I go back to the car, grab my little JoAnn bag, and up the stairs to my door I go.
And what to my wondering eyes should appear, but a smallish Priority Mail box from my sweet friend Carrie Gonzalez!!! WOO HOO!! (Carrie's the co-owner of Noelle Garrett Designs What eye candy her creations are!)
Anywho, I got into the house, and promptly flung all but the box on the couch. I HAD to get into that box cause I KNEW there was a treasure in there! Sure enough, I'd received the buttons Carrie so graciously sent me.


She tied it up so prettily with a bit of vintage seam tape and lace, and added the cute tag and a bunch of happy yellow vintage millinery flowers.


Carrie also wrote me a sweet note on this cute card....


Cheeky lil heffa, that adorable fairy gal! LOL I love her, I love the buttons, and I love my friend Carrie! Y'all have a good good day! xoxo AndieBee

4 comments:

Lilli Blue said...

Two of my favorite girls having a wonderful time. Nice.

Francie of The Scented Cottage said...

Heyyy Sweet Beeee .... it is so much fun to get a package !
Hope all is well .

(()))

Noelle Garrett Designs said...

Hey you! The pleasure was mine. You are such a sweetie I just had to share. Sorry I didn't catch this sooner I have just been so darn busy with life. Take care and have fun!
hugs,
Carrie

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

mail is awesome, and especially when there are great bits and pieces inside! Thanks for your visit, I am trying to catch up with everyone! Great peg hanger above, so delicate looking!