Tuesday, October 6, 2009

~SOLD~Somethin' New~SOLD~

G'Mawnin' bloggity luvs! I've decided to try a lil somethin' new. Bear with me as I work out the kinks, if you please. :o)




I've stitched up this Winter peg hanger in a dusty blue gray on osnaburg. This fabric closely resembles early linen, complete with little slubbies in the weave. The buttons mother of pearl buttons are from the stash my sweet friend Carrie sent me. The little bit of embellishment in the upper left corner and the tattered tatted lace are from a most generous treasure box sent to me by dear Lilli. I've added a jute hanger pinned on with rusty safety pins, and of course it's all teastained for that aged look we love.



The back is a homespun blue and cream check. This piece measures approximately 4"H x 8"W without the hanger. What a pretty way to get in the winter spirit, wouldn't you say? At just $12.99= S&H it's the perfect way to own a quality handmade treasure. Please click the "Buy Now" button below to purchase. Thank you! xoxo AndieBee