Friday, October 23, 2009

SOLD-You Got To Have Faith!-SOLD

I'm pleased to offer you this primitive peg hanger. My work is hand stitched in cotton floss on stained Osnaburg for that aged look we all love. A dusty rose is the chosen shade for this piece. The theme is "Faith", as signified by the vintage image of a little girl praying. There is also a skeleton key, symbolizing the unlocking of a door, which is what must happen to accept the fruits of Faith. Embellishments include rusty dressmaker pins, vintage buttons, different vintage laces, and bits of trim from what appeared to be a vintage wedding veil. It's backed as seen below and stuffed with polyfill. It measures approx. 4 1/2" H x 6 1/2" W. A lovely gift for yourself or a treasured friend!







Price: $12.99 + S&H Please click the PayPal button to purchase. Thanks for shopping with me! xoxo AndieBee






5 comments:

Ele at abitofpinkheaven said...

Another great design.

Debbie said...

Andie....I received my Faith peghanger and it is even more beautiful in person! Thank you so much for creating such lovely products.

xoxo,
Debbie
http://patchoulirosehome.blogspot.com/

The Vintage Kitten said...

Absolutely stunning! X

gail said...

Hi Andi,,, I love this new piece. YOur work is truly art. I have been so happy to see you around MMP more these days. Dont be a stranger, we love you! I also love what you have done with your blog for the holidays!
Have a great week and happy creating.. hugs,gail

Anonymous said...

[url=http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/member.php?u=259462]buy mexitil online[/url]