Sunday, November 15, 2009

ChetLariat ©



I was prowling about Anthropologie, looking for ideas and inspiration for some sort of new accessory that I could make, that would give me that Anthro-esque style without dishing out any pocket change. I decided to play around with my crochet hook and yarns last night, and Voila! ChetLarait© was born. It's a very chic, VEERY skinny, on the longish side to loop and layer and tie and twist and jazz up an outfit however I choose kinda accessory. I'll be wearing them with EVERYTHING! :o) xoxo AndieBee

4 comments:

Dianne Hadaway said...

AWESOME! I would love to get some of these to give my daughter for Christmas, and for her to give to her friends! Please tell me you will be offering them for sale!!!

Craft Diva said...

that's andie....my creative genius! you go, girl!

carolyn
theoddsparrow.com

Patricia said...

these are just great Andie! Wonderful idea, you always come up with a good one.
Pat
Patricia Rose-A Potpourri of Fabric, Fragrance and Findings
www.patriciarose-apotpourri.com
www.patriciarose-apotpourriof.blogspot.com

LeShabbytique..Always said...

I Love Anthro!!! Favorite spot for knobs...love it on my furniture...