Saturday, November 28, 2009

~SOLD~O Christmas Tree Pin Keep~SOLD~

I'm re-listing this little Christmas pinkeep on her own this time. Stitched up in traditional shades of red and green with touches of brown and black, a sweet little cardinal and a prim Christmas tree grace the pin keep. Rusty dressmaker pins and a red button pinned on with a rusty safety pin add rustic adornment. It's backed with a homespun check, and worked up on osnaburg...all specially aged of course! Measuring approx. 5" W x 4" and priced right at just $15.oo including shipping... what a great treasure this would be for yourself or a loved one. Thanks for shopping with me! xoxo










5 comments:

Dragonfly Treasure said...

This is so cute! You do such gorgeous work. Have a great weekend!
*hugs*Deb

LeShabbytique..Always said...

Love the buttons and pins...it's warm and cozy... Stop by my blog see if you can guess who the winner will be tomorrow?

LeShabbytique..Always said...

Stop by and check out who the winner is!!

Evie

LeShabbytique..Always said...

Congrats on winning...I can't find you on my facebook? please email me your address...You won a Pashima scarf...tell me your favorite color..

All The Best To You,

Evie

kanishk said...

What a sweet post Andie.

Work from home India