Monday, November 9, 2009

~SOLD~Primitive Chic Believe Peg Hanger~SOLD~

Here's the finished peg hanger I previewed in my earlier post. This lil beauty is extra special because its stitched in French silk on Irish linen. Embellished with bits of old hairpin lace and passementerie, these sweet angels will keep watch with elegant grace. The tea stained muslin hanger is pinned on with rusty safety pins and the hairpin lace has just a touch of sparkle. Piece measures approx. 8" W x 5 1/2" H excluding the hanger. Priced at just $12.99 + shipping, this would be a lovely gift for yourself or a loved one. Thanks for shopping with me! xoxo AndieBee









2 comments:

Andie-Brown Bee Studio said...

Thank you Elizabeth! :o)

Miniature Patisserie Chef said...

Hi Andie!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog!
The peg hanger looks beautiful! It looks vintage, and I love the colours! I got to learn how to include those Buy buttons on my blog too!

Hope you have a wonderful creative week!

Regards,
Pei Li