Thursday, December 17, 2009

~SOLD~Believe Peg Hanger~SOLD~







Hello bloggity luvs! Here's one more Believe peg hanger that I'm sure will reach its new home just in time for Christmas. This one is a bit different in that it has a lovely stained muslin rose embellishment, highlighted with a beaded sequined center to match the backing fabric. Stitching is done with light blue silk thread over stained osnaburg fabric. A vintage image of angels adorns this piece as does a bit of vintage hairpin lace. This one measures approx. 9" W x 6" H. Priced at just $16.oo, which includes shipping...just click the button to purchase. :o)






2 comments:

laura venosa dellaporta said...

Oh I love this one.. I would love for you to make some for my store... maybe a few for Valentines day..with roses..message me. xoox laura

Welcome said...

Please email me for all updates.
G N G. I have closed all things for reasons I will tell you. Have new direcition. Still waiting for goodies like my birthday gift, No change there. Please! joe@gvtc.com