Friday, January 1, 2010

Happy New Year!



Happy Happy New Year kats and kittehs! As we are blessed with a "clean slate" so to speak, my resolutions wax just a teensy bit esoteric this year. Now don't get me wrong, I have a few of the usual breed as well. Oooh, like...I resolve to be healthier...I resolve to eradicate well over ten years worth of clutter...I resolve to work my handmade business the way I would work an "outside" job...you know, those sorts of things. These are important, but I just have "this feeling", some sort of primal need, to dig deeper. My spirit CRAVES peace, comfort, joy, understanding, love, goodness, kindness, clarity, beauty, education, creativity, light and true meaning. Soooo...I resolve to give more of the "things" my spirit so craves, and to open not only my spirit but heart and mind, so that I may receive this healing. My sincerest wish is that YOUR spirit receives that which it craves most as well! XOXO, AndieBee

1 comment:

RhOnDa said...

i hear ya andie. i hope 2010 is a very blessed one and one filled with so much for you.