Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Anonymity & an Apology


Dear sweet bloggity luvs, regrettably I've had to enact the "Captcha" feature on comments due to spammy posts by Anonymous. I have no problems should anyone truly wish to post without giving away their identity, so long as the comment is relevant to the entry commented upon. While I would love nothing better than "multiple streams of income", to "make $3000/day posting Google ads", or getting very rich very quickly (by legal means of course!)...this ole gal ain't a rube, it AIN'T that easy!!! LOL Thanks for bearing with me as I undertake to manage this nuisance. xoxo AndieBee

7 comments:

Janet Bernasconi said...

Hi Andie!

Just stopping by to say hello. Your blog looks so pretty. I hope you are doing well.
Have a fabulous day!
xxoo
Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows

Francie of The Scented Cottage said...

Love the look of your blog!
Gah, I've been getting those anonymous and sometimes intelligible comments too! I'm afraid some of them are virus'.
(())

Andie-Brown Bee Studio said...

Thank you girlitas! I appreciate your sweet compliments. I AM doing pretty well Janet, and Francie, I think those crazy comments come from something we've connected our blog to. I removed my AdSense stuff so maybe that will help. xoxo AndieBee

LeShabbytique..Always said...

Hi AndieBee...I know what you mean regarding the anonymous..get them all the time...you blog looks fantastic..love it..

Anonymous said...

Pretty nice site you've got here. Thanks for it. I like such themes and anything connected to this matter. I definitely want to read a bit more soon.

Truly yours

Donatella said...

thank you for stopping by and for becoming a follower.
ciao

Cathy said...

Hi Andie

Thank you for all your love and prayers for my husband and myself. So much caring from so many wonderful friends have made this journey a little more bearable.

Happy Holiday,

xo Cathy