Friday, July 9, 2010

Rescue Me Sale! :)

Hey, y'all...see the two pretty little peg hangers in the previous post? Yep, the plum one and the chocolate brown with blue one...right down there! I'm marking them down to $22 each today (including shipping) in an effort to raise money to apply toward a defaulted student loan. If I can get it paid off, I qualify for a Pell Grant to return to college. I know I'm not the only person facing the difficulties of the job market today, but I'm willing to do my part to improve my chances. It's a win/win situation...YOU can own a handmade in America by an American, one of a kind, future heirloom piece of art and I can take yet another step in this wonderful, madcap, oh so hard but oh so worth it journey we call LIFE! Thank you for stoppin' by, sweetpeas!

No comments: