Saturday, September 25, 2010

Creating Vintage Charm Launch Party



Woo Hoo! We're celebrating the launch of "Creating Vintage Charm" with a beautiful blog party! Click the pic above to visit the "Creating Vintage Charm" blog, and have a peek at all the vintage-y goodness each of the girls has contributed.
As for me, vintage charm encompasses an eclectic mish-mash of color, style and beauty. There are so many things that make up my idea of vintage charm.
From handmade goodies fashioned from repurposed things that would otherwise find their way to a landfill somewhere,



to old photos and ephemera,




to old architectural whatnots and furniture,



these things all come together to make a cozy home full of love and memories.
Thanks for poppin' over to visit me and my Vintage Charm!

5 comments:

Sonia said...

Hey Andi, I love the pincushion girlita!! And the french chic furniture should be in my house... Love them
Thank you for partying!
Hugs!!
Sonia

Janet Bernasconi said...

Hi Andie!

Oh how I love the pincushion too. And the furniture is lovely. Hope you are doing well. It was great to visit you. Come on over for a visit too.
xo
Janet
Janet's Creative Pillows

Couture de Papier said...

Thank you for sharing your Vintage Charm.

Gloria (The Little Red House with the White Porch) said...

Hi, Andy! You have a beautiful Victorian blog! I wanted to give you a visit. :) You were very kind to leave a comment on my post for my cousin's son's birthday (who passed away) a couple of weeks ago, and I finally got here to say hi! So sorry it took me so long. I am going to look at more of your posts. Take care!
Best regards,
Gloria

Angel Heart Designs said...

Hi! Andie, sending you some bloggity love!! I've missed you and your good mawning..you know where..LOL.
Thanks for stopping by and visiting. isn't it exciting!!
Cindy :)